Human Resource and Office Management
- Oversee Sarajevo office facilities, including rents, lease agreements, security, office utilities, and management of relationships with landlords and service providers;
- Oversee regional travel and transportation requirements and arrangements;
- Manage procurement of goods and services for the project, ensuring compliance with USAID regulations;
- Prepare and manage contracts for local employees and consultants;
- Audit field employee time sheets to ensure accuracy and timely submission;
- Assist in identifying local consultants, collecting consultant CVs and USAID Biodata sheets and in negotiating local salary rates; liaise with home office in consultant mobilization process; and
- Other tasks as may be deemed necessary by the Chief of Party
- BS/BA in Accounting, and/or equivalent work experience;
- At least 5 years of experience with auditing, invoicing, and payroll, preferably on USAID-funded programs;
- Proven command of USAID accounting procedures and regulations;
- Strong knowledge and experience in Quickbooks is essential requirement for the position.
- Proven ability to work in a professional and cordial manner with staff members, visitors, and the general public;
- Excellent ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team, to exercise good, a professional judgment that reflects positively on the image of the project, IMPAQ International, and USAID;
- Strong facilitation, networking, and team management skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication and outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated attention to details and expertise in organizational and prioritization skills;
- Bosnian Citizenship; and
- Excellent English writing and speaking (S/4 and R/4 levels at least) skills, required.
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter with the names and contact information for three references by email to: email@example.com no later than March 21, 2022.
All qualified applicants will be considered solely on the basis of merit, and the fee will be commensurate to experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.